The FAQ section is to answer
questions that are frequently asked about the facility.
How do I
find the facility?
Direction from the I-5 to
The Natural Science Building:
1. Take GENESEE AVE (West) exit - go 0.2 mi
2. Continue on GENESEE AVE - 0.7 mi
3. Turn Left on to NORTH TORREY PINES RD - go 0.8 mi
4. Turn Left on to LA JOLLA SHORES DR. - go 0.1 mi
5. The Natural Science Building is the first building on the right hand side
Directions from YAHOO! Maps
Where do I
Parking on the Main Campus requires a
permit from 7 am to 11 pm. on weekdays. An automated permit dispenser can be
used to purchase a one day and one night parking permit. The permit dispenser is
located on Muir College Dr. at parking lot P303. Please look at the campus map
above for Parking Permit dispenser location.
Metered Parking is also available in lots P303, P304 and P206. Please refer to
the campus parking map to locate these parking lots.